Wednesday, January 11, 2017

#136 I is for Ice Cream (Day 11 of 30 Paintings)


SOLD (6x6 in.)

I had a lot of fun painting this ice cream and it's cone.  I especially enjoyed painting these colors.  It feels cheery and kind of beachy...which is nice in the winter.  I've painted another ice cream painting in the past and enjoyed that one, too!  It was actually purchased in the fall through a fellow painter that I met through the last 30 Day Painting Challenge!  

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!


2 comments:

  1. Great Job. I'm into FOOD paintings myself & rally enjoy our work. I can almost taste & small the foods. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marty! I appreciate you taking the time to take a look and leave a comment

      Delete