Tuesday, January 24, 2017

#149 & #150 U is for USPS Truck (Day 24 of 30 Paintings)


SOLD (6x6 in.)

I painted this mail truck from a photo I took yesterday on a walk with my 4 year old daughter.  At the time I was drawn to the light and shadow in the scene.  Once I got home though I realized it would be perfect for the letter "U"!  I had a lot of fun painting and figuring out how to simplify it.  On a side note, my daughter is hilarious.  On our walk she wore her favorite dress...red with a sparkly tulle skirt...gray leggings, bright pink shoes...that light up as she walks...and her pink and purple striped jacket.  Always an adventure with this one. 

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!


The original painting I did for the letter "U" is below, but I never really liked it much.   Glad I tried something different.    




No comments:

Post a Comment