Sunday, January 1, 2017

#126 A is for Airplane (Day 1 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days)


SOLD (6x6 inch)

Today is the first day of the "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge"!  My theme is "Painting through the Alphabet".  I'm actually out of town for a work trip right now...so I painted this last week!  I found the photo reference on either morguefile or pixabay...can't remember which one!  I found it last summer and I'm so glad I had a good reason to paint it.  When I did the challenge in August, I didn't pick a theme, but this time I did.  I'm hoping it keeps my inspiration fresh.  Finding something to paint isn't usually too hard for me, but I was struggling a little bit by the end of the challenge last time.

This airplane was painted pretty quickly one evening after my daughter went to bed.  I'm looking forward to seeing all of the pieces at the end of the month!

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thanks for viewing my art!
Daily Paintworks
Etsy
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Love your use of color! Best of luck in the 30 in 30 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tammie! I appreciate your encouragement

      Delete