Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#125 Salami, Cheese and Crackers-FB Pick of the Day!


Click to buy! (6x6 inch)

I painted this piece for this week's Daily Paintworks Challenge, The Plated Food Challenge.  I had a lot of fun painting the food on the plate and I like how that part turned out.  Struggled with the plate.  I do not get along well with ceramics and ellipses!  This meal consisted of an apple, wheat thins, cheese, and salami.  I eat this for lunch pretty often.  

I'm going to participate in the "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge" again this January.  Since I will be traveling for work on January 1-2, I started painting for it today.  My theme is "Painting through the Alphabet."  Today, I painted the letter "A".  I like how it turned out...will show you on January 1st!

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!



No comments:

Post a Comment