Thursday, December 8, 2016

#119 Grazing Horse


Click to buy! (6x6 inch)

I painted this for this week's Daily Paintworks Challenge, "The Mountain Challenge".  I found the photo reference on Pixabay.  I didn't fine one I loved with just mountains, but I liked this one of the horse with the mountains in the background.  The painting actually differs quite a bit from the photo...edited A LOT out.  I may try a larger one of this painting at some point or include more of the original photo in a larger painting.  

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we head to OKC to set up our booth for the Indie Trunk Show.  My husband is working really hard in our garage getting all of it ready to go.  The show is on Saturday from 10am-5pm.  Please stop by and say hi!

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com.
Thank you for viewing my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment