Thursday, December 15, 2016

#120 The Leaning Tower of Presents


Click to buy!  (7x5 inch)

I painted this yesterday for the Daily Paintworks Challenge, The Gift Challenge.  I think it had been about a week since the last time I painted.  Last week/weekend was SO busy.  I worked extra hours, social events in the evenings, and the Indie Trunk Show.  It's crazy how some weeks are like that.  There were also some challenging things going on with my daughter.  I was completely wiped at the end of it.  In some ways I still am.  But it was good to pick up my paints again.  The drawing was the hardest part for me.  I really should work on my drawing skills but with my limited time for art, it's hard to pass up an opportunity to paint!  

7x5 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment