Saturday, January 28, 2017

#154 Y is for Yellow Onion (Day 28 of 30 Paintings)


Click to buy! (6x6 in.)

I painted two paintings the other night and this was one of them.  I've never painted an onion before and for whatever reason, I was super intimidated to try...but I had so much fun with it!  I'm looking forward to another one.  I also painted the letter "Z", which means I've finished painting through the alphabet.  I'll write more about that tomorrow.  :)  For the onion, I used mostly Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Cad Yellow Medium, and a little white.  I don't use Alizarin Crimson much...sometimes I forget about it...but it worked really well for the onion!


6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment