Wednesday, January 4, 2017

#129 D is for Donut (Day 4 of 30 Paintings)


SOLD (6x6 in.)

I had a lot of fun painting this donut.  It took me a little while to figure out what color background to use and I'm so glad I went with this fun aqua.  Truth be told, I've never had a chocolate frosting donut.  I always go for plain old glazed.  But after painting this one, I couldn't resist eating it...yum...I've been missing out!  

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitable designs425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!


5 comments:

  1. I've been paint a lot of food & your donut is very inspiring. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marty! I appreciate your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Love the freshness of your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being gluten free, it's hard to find something like a donut, to satisfy, this makes me want to break down and JUST eat one!! So yummy looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told myself I wouldn't eat it after I finished painting...it was late at night and I knew I should just get ready for bed...but I ate it anyway. Couldn't help myself! Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete