Sunday, July 17, 2016

No. 25: Saturated Ice Cream


SOLD (6x6 in.)

Did you know that today is National Ice Cream day?  My four year old heard them talking about it on the morning news and she gasped in delight!  Ha!  That girl LOVES her ice cream...and just about anything else with sugar.  We've been having a girls weekend while daddy is away with some good friends from college.  I was really excited to see that this week's DPW Challenge is painting ice cream.  Really had no idea how it would go when I started but I'm pleased with how it turned out.  It's always hard for me to get the colors in the photo to match the actual painting...it looks better in the painting!

6x6 in. oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com with any questions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment