Sunday, July 24, 2016

No. 30 and 31: Shadowed Tulip and Pink Rose 2



Another piece I painted for my cousin.  This one might be my favorite.  I love how the shadow and glow turned out on the inside of the tulip.  I've never really noticed how lovely the inside of a tulip can be!  

8x8 oil on wrapped canvas.


This was actually the first piece I painted for my cousin and my least favorite.  But she likes it so that makes me happy.  It's just a little flat compared to the other two.  I painted it on a canvas that had a very rough texture...did not realize that until I had already started painting.  I won't be using that type of canvas again.  It was so hard to get the paint to apply!

8x8 oil on wrapped canvas.  Email me at sutibabledesigns425@gmail.com.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment