Sunday, April 30, 2017

#196 Daisy Bouquet


Click to buy! (6x6 in.)

Another painting from the bouquet I bought at Sprouts last week.  Some of the flowers didn't make it, but I have a few that are still hanging on!  I really tried to focus on values in this painting and keeping it simple...though it took longer than I thought it would!  I'm struggling this week.  I still feel so wiped.  I think I'm either fighting something off or just have bad allergies right now.  It's also the end of the ministry year (I work part time in college ministry).  Makes sense I would be feeling tired at the end, plus I already started my summer assignment for work.  I just have not had much energy for painting...and another very busy week in front of me.  Hoping to hit a groove again soon.  

6x6 inch oil on gessobord  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!



No comments:

Post a Comment