Saturday, April 15, 2017

#191 Tulips, Pink and Oranges


Click to buy! (7x5 in.)

Painted these flowers and orange slices a couple of days ago, but I didn't like it too much.  I don't usually go back to a painting and try to correct it, but this time I did.  I made the light sides of the tulips more saturated and gave the background a little more color, too.  I think it helped.  

I had a great time at the 2nd Friday Norman Artwalk last night.  I showed my paintings there for the first time.  I'll write more about it in the next couple of days.  Too tired tonight :)  Been getting the house ready for Easter lunch with friends tomorrow.  Though I did manage to squeeze in another tulip piece tonight.  Post that one tomorrow!  

7x5 inch oil on gessobord  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment