Thursday, April 27, 2017

#193 and #194 Pink Gerbera


Donated (7x5 in.)

I wasn't able to paint for a week!  I was at a conference for work Thursday thru Sunday night and was totally wiped by the time I got home.  I spent Monday and Tuesday taking care of our home and getting a little break.  I think the combination of getting ready for the art show and then travel for work was lot for me!  But I pulled out my paints today while my daughter was resting and decided to paint one of the flowers that I bought at Sprouts this week.  I wiped off the petals initially and started over.  It worked better the second time around.  


6x6 inch oil on Archers Oil paper

This painting was an experiment.  It was my first time using oil paper...completely different from canvas and gessobord!  The paint felt really dry while I applied it.  I just tried to capture the values and colors in this painting.

7x5 inch oil on gessobord  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment