Thursday, October 6, 2016

Indie Trunk Show December 10th!!!


Some exciting news...I'm going to be selling my art at the Indie Trunk Show on December 10th!  It is a venue for local artists, crafters, makers and boutiques....all from Oklahoma.  I stumbled across it on Instagram, applied, and was accepted.  I've never done anything like it.  Not sure if it will be a great place for selling my art, but I think it is definitely worth the try.  My husband will be making almost all of the frames by hand.  I'll be sure to post updates as we get ready.  For now, I'm not doing anything different than usual.  Just trying to paint a little very day.    

I painted another cow for the Daily Paintworks challenge but wiped it off.  I liked the body of the cow but I couldn't get the head to look right.  I painted a different cow today from another photo on pixabay.com.  I'm still not sure how I feel about it.  I didn't have time to get a picture of it today so I will get one tomorrow.  I'll post it here but not sure if I will post it on daily paintworks.  


No comments:

Post a Comment