Tuesday, October 25, 2016

#93 Nutcracker Jingle


 Click to buy! (6x6 inch)

I painted this on Monday night.  I had the itch to paint another still life after trying a couple of landscapes...plus working on another commission of a house the last few days.  I actually felt kind of frustrated painting it and didn't think I would like it at all once I was finished.  In the end there are parts I do like.  Even though it is a little early for Christmas, I want to have some Christmas paintings ready for the Indie Trunk Show coming up in December.  I have a few other ideas for paintings that I hope to try in the next few weeks.  My favorite part of the whole painting is actually the jingle bell...even though my husband looked at it and said "What is THAT?"  Ha!

6x6 inch oil painting on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com.
Thank you for viewing my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment