Tuesday, August 16, 2016

No. 45: Citrus Bowl


Click to bid! (7x5 in.)

I really enjoyed painting the lime slices.  Not every day that you get to use those colors!  Plus, I did it in very few strokes.  I also enjoyed painting their reflections.  Though I love painting, it's not my real job.  :)  I actually work for a college ministry.  I work with a team at the University of Oklahoma, seeking to help students experience a life changing relationship with Christ.  Now that August is here I've been moving into campus mode.  My hope, though, is that I'll still be able to paint almost daily.  I'm probably going to sign up for a 30 in 30 Challenge that starts in September.  Hoping that will help me continue to paint and connect to other artists.  

7x5 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com and check out my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment