Monday, August 1, 2016

No. 36: Mug on Yellow


Click to buy! 6x6 in on gessobord

I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet.  Had such a hard time getting anything to work this weekend.  I wiped 3 panels before I finally landed on this.  I wiped two attempts at painting oranges and one attempt at painting a landscape for the DPW challenge this week.  Sometimes I can see that something definitely is not good.  But with a painting like this I'm not sure.  I would love to find a way to get better feedback about my paintings.  I don't really have artist friends.  Thinking about asking a couple of other artists (that I follow on line) if they have any tips for a new artist/ways they have been able to get feedback on their work....when painting is primarily done at home, alone, it is hard to get that.  

Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment