Monday, February 13, 2017

#160 Black and White Pig


Click to buy!  (6x6 in.)

Not the most creative title!  Zach and I returned from our trip yesterday.  I was so sad to leave the sun, green and palm trees of Florida!  Today is gray and somewhat cold...though it could be a lot worse.  After catching an 8am flight to Dallas, driving the rest of the way to our home in OK, re-entry with our 4 year old and the grocery store, I attempted to paint last night.  It was for the DPW Challenge last week "The Black and White Challenge".  This painting is missing that extra something  but it was good to get out my paints again.  Also, I used some black construction paper and it didn't read black in the light!  It was more purple/blue.

6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment