Saturday, March 11, 2017

#176 Colorful Challenge Avocado & #177 Avocado in the Sun



SOLD (5x7 inch)

Really enjoyed painting this avocado today!  I also painted it yesterday for the DPW "Colorful Challenge", but I don't like how it turned out.  I would like to try something like it again, though.  The challenge was to take a reference photo in black and white and paint it with color.  The colors were to be unexpected.  I just didn't like the color combination.  I have family from Texas visiting all week so I probably won't be painting as much.  Hope to get a few snuck in though!


5x7 inch oil on gessobord


Here is the photo while it was still in black and white.  

5x7 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment