Wednesday, November 23, 2016

#111 All Wrapped Up


Click to buy! (6x6 inch)

I haven't posted in several days because I was out of town for our annual regional staff retreat in Texas.  Every year we head to Pine Cove Camp with other staff from all over Texas, Arkansa, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.  This year, Zach and EK had to stay home because EK woke up sick the morning we were leaving.  I think I'm fighting off something as well but I stayed up late last night so that I could paint.  The photo of this painting isn't quite right.  The background is a little more saturated than it shows.  Overall it was fun to paint.  It didn't come together though until the very end.  
6x6 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment