Wednesday, July 5, 2017

#223 Breakfast


Click to buy!  (8x10 inches)

Painting has been such a struggle ever since I returned from my trip to Texas.  I've had the desire but I haven't liked much that I've tried painting.  I painted this piece for this week's DPW challenge to paint breakfast foods.  I tried two other compositions and wiped both.  I'm still not sure what I think of this one.  I'm in a weird place with my painting these days.  When I first started painting, if the object I painted was recognizable it was a success!  Ha!  I also used mainly one technique...the one I found the most help with on line.  Now I'm experimenting with different techniques, trying to figure out what compositions I like, etc.  I think it will be good in the long run, but it is messy along the way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment