Monday, June 5, 2017

#211 White Rose



SOLD (14x11 in.)

I used an artificial flower in this painting and it worked great.  It was my first time painting a white rose.  I painted all of it one evening and then fixed a couple of places the next day.  I tried blocking in the painting, again, this time.  I also worked from dark to light for most of it.  I also went for a softer look.  I'm still exploring so much about art and who I will be as an artist.  I think it is good to try new things and new ways of doing things.  I do think that every painting is helpful...even if it doesn't turn out well because I still learn things.  I will be selling this painting at the Indie Trunk Show this weekend.  If it doesn't sell, I will have it listed online!

14x11 inch oil on gessobord  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!



No comments:

Post a Comment