Friday, May 19, 2017

#207 The Yellow Truck


Click to buy! (6x6 in.)

I had a hard time getting a photo of this painting without the glare!  My daughter and I were driving home yesterday when I spotted this yellow truck in my neighborhood.  We pulled over and I took a quick photo.  Truth be told, I also took several pictures of a nearby mail truck and hope to paint it before long.  I don't know why, but I'm always inspired by mail trucks around town!  It was really fun painting the yellow parts of this truck.  I tried to keep the rest simple and without much detail.  I like landscapes like that.  I'm very inspired by Michael Chamberlain.  You should check out his art.  It was a challenge to draw.  

6x6 inch oil on gessobord  Email me at suitabledesigns425@gmail.com
Thank you for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment