Wednesday, September 7, 2016

No. 58: Standing Tall (Day 7 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days)


Not for Sale (7x5 inch)

I friend of mine is throwing a big dinner/silent auction adoption fundraiser in October and asked if I would contribute a painting for it.  I am thrilled to be a part of it!  This is the painting that will be in the auction.   

As for yesterday, I had a full day and really didn't think I would have time to paint.  Somehow it worked out...probably because I'm staying up too late!  I need to figure out how to paint and get to bed a little earlier!  I haven't painted much glass and it has been a little while since my last time.  I struggled some getting back into the hang of it.  The colors in the photo are a little off.  

7x5 inch oil on gessobord.  Email me at suitabledesigns25@gmail.com & check out my Etsy Shop!
Thanks for viewing my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment