Monday, June 8, 2015

Cup of Joe



If you know me, you know that I love waking up to my morning coffee.  Probably a little too much!

This painting was my first attempt to set up a still life at home.  The setting up and picture taking was done very quickly because I had my two year old daughter "helping" me.  Ha!  She loves anything to do with a camera.  

It was also my first time to paint a coffee cup.  I have so much to learn but I'm glad that it actually looks like a cup!  I would love to paint my next still life on a different surface though.  Don't really love the darkness of the wood.  

8x10 original acrylic still life on wrapped canvas.  Available for purchase here https://www.etsy.com/listing/236348706/cup-of-joe-8x10-original-acrylic-still?ref=shop_home_active_1



No comments:

Post a Comment